Château d'Artigny : Welcome to children
Children under 12 can stay for free using an extra bed in their parents' rooms, limited to one child per room.
Breakfast is offered for these children.
The chef offers specially designed menus for children:
- very simple dishes for the little ones
- and a “junior Connoisseur” - menu (€ 20 drink included), an introduction to French cuisine for young gourmets.
Upon arrival, a hearty welcome awaits your children :
- a little teddy bear or a bath set for infants up to 3 years old
- fruit juice, sweets and a and a welcome booklet for children under 12 years
At the Château d'Artigny, all baby facilities are provided: high chairs, booster seats, baby changing mats, bottle warmers, baby phones.
Children can enjoy indoor games : board games, colouring books and DVDs are at our guests' disposal
as well as outdoor games in the park :3 children's bikes, an outdoor swimming pool in the summer, 2 tennis courts (rackets and balls available), ping pong, badminton, outdoor games for the little ones. Activities nearby
- Visit the Château de Rigny Ussé, Sleeping Beauty's castle, at a 10-minute drive from Azay le Rideau.
- Discover the Aquarium de Touraine, a fabulous freshwater aquarium, and the first in Europe, a 3-minute drive from Amboise.
- Have a giant leap walk in the Parc des Mini Châteaux (Mini Castle Park): on two acres of landscaped grounds, more than 44 faithful and miniaturized reproductions of the landmarks in the Loire Valley.
- The Château du Clos Lucé and the 40 fabulous machines invented by Leonardo da Vinci during his stay in Touraine will arouse the children's curiosity.
- The Pole Karting Services in Joué Les Tours will thrill future champions while the horse riding fans will trot to the la Ferme des Petites Rivières (the little rivers' farm) in Villandry.
Finally, visiting the Château de Langeais and the Château de Chambord will enable you to discover the life of the Lords in the Middle Age and the wonders of the Renaissance.