Château d'Isenbourg : Welcome to children
Children under 12 can stay for free using an extra bed in their parents' rooms, limited to one child per room.
Breakfast is offered for these children.
The chef offers specially designed menus for children:
- very simple dishes for the little ones
- and a “junior Connoisseur” - menu (€ 20 drink included), an introduction to French cuisine for young gourmets.
Upon arrival, a hearty welcome awaits your children:
- a teddy bear for the little ones...
- a glass of fruit juice and an assortment of sweets for the bigger ones
- A four o'clock snack is offered to all children during their stay.
At the Château d'Isenbourg, all baby facilities are provided: high chairs, booster seats, baby changing mats, bottle warmers, baby phones.
Possible childcare services on request when booking, payable locally.
Indoor games : a cart of educational games and colouring books are at our guests' disposal.
Outdoor games : an indoor swimming pool open in the summer and an outdoor pool, tennis (rackets and balls available), 2 children's bikes, child bike seats that attach to their parents', ping pong, croquet sets.
Many activities are available near the Château: the Zoo in Mulhouse, the Château du Haut Koenigsbourg, the Museum of Electricity, Europa Park...
An entry is offered to children who can choose to discover: the ecomuseum, the train museum, the car museum, the monkey mountain.