Château de Gilly : Welcome to children
Children under 12 can stay for free using an extra bed in their parents' rooms, limited to one child per room.
Breakfast is offered for these children.
The chef offers specially designed menus for children:
- very simple dishes for the little ones
- and a “junior Connoisseur” - menu (€ 20 drink included), an introduction to French cuisine for young gourmets.
Upon arrival, a hearty welcome awaits your children:
- a tailored gift for the little ones
- and a welcome snack and little surprises for the bigger ones
At the Château de Gilly, all baby facilities are provided : high chairs, baby phones, baby cots.
Possible childcare services on request when booking, payable locally
Indoor games : board games and colouring sets are at our guests' disposal. The older children will enjoy playing pool with their parents.
Outdoor games in the park : an outdoor swimming pool in the summer, tennis (rackets and balls available), 2 children's bikes.
Many activities are available near the Château :
- your children can enjoy a free visit of the Bubble Workshop at the "Veuve Ambal" house, specialized in Crémant de Bourgogne (sparkling wine from Burgundy) and discover "special children's tour" and its fascinating robots.
- the Archaeological Museum, the Garden-Museum of Science in Dijon, the Museum of Life in Burgundy and its workshop for children aged 8 to 12 with a free entrance for all ages.
- Optional extras: Jungle Kid will delight your children with its games and activities in jungle settings (at Quetigny). - the tourist railway in the Vallée de l'Ouche (18 km from Beaune) 1 ½ hour-ride ... Like in the good old days, you will travel in the countryside, towed by a steam locomotive.