Château de Gilly : Turismo
From North to South, Burgundy is a land full of diversity, with many treasures to discover and visit.
From historic places to natural sites, from religious monuments to civil buildings, and from towns and lands
of art and history to villages and vineyards,
- Clos Vougeot Castle opposite the Château de Gilly, at the heart of its prestigious vineyard.
- The Beaune Hospices 25 kilometres away. Visit the famous hospices, the wine cellar and vineyard, and taste the wine.
- Citeaux Abbey, 20 kilometres away. home of the Cistercian Order
- The Burgundy Dukes' Palace 20 kilometres away, in the heart of Dijon, converted into the Town Hall and a Fine Arts Museum
Leisure activities near the hotel
- Helicopter (25 minutes away) or Quad Riding (10 kilometres away). To discover Burgundy and its vineyards
- The Dijon-Burgundy Golf course, 30 kilometres away, is a magnificent 18 hole golf course
- Go-Karting, 35 kilometres away with its track for hire and Porsche initiation
More information on http://www.burgundy-tourism.com/